The International Forum on Enterprise 2.0 becomes the Social Business Forum
For information about the 2011 edition, please go to Social Business Forum.
All the videos and the presentations from the International Forum on Enterprise 2.0 2010 are freely accessible from the agenda.
Now back for the third year running, the International Forum on Enterprise 2.0 has consolidated its position as a leading European event on the topic of Enterprise 2.0 and Innovation.
A new formula full of rich content: over forty international speaker, six workshop, three parallel tracks, a BarCamp and an Expo Pavillon.
The themes of this edition
Inside the organization: Intranet 2.0, Community Management, Human Resources 2.0, Social Learning, Organizational Network Analysis, IT Governance
Outside the organizations: Social CRM, Sales Communities, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Monitoring
- Innovation: Idea and Innovation Management, Crowdsourcing and Idea generation, Prediction markets
Four reasons to partecipate
Listen to the experiences and returns of investment directly from the voice of the pioneers. Among the cases presented this year: IBM, De Lage Landen, Intel, Barilla, CSC, Dassault Systèmes and more
Gain vertical and first-hand knowledge on themes and methodologies both in the workshop of June 9th and in the tracks of June 10th
Meet other experts, managers, professional, involved like you in researching new models and tools of organizational development. Near 1.000 subscriptions reached in the past edition
Get the the bigger picture on Enterprise 2.0: actors, technologies, fields and strategies
The program will address
- Setting up the strategy and building the business case
- New organization schemes and leadership model
- Nurturing adoption and cultural change
- ROIs, metrics and business drivers
- Framewoks to manage communites and to engage customers and users
- The impact of Social Media on business processes: BPM 2.0, CRM 2.0, PLM 2.0
- Best practices and lessons learned through national and international case studies
- From marketing to Social CRM
- Social software and collaborative platforms
Raggiungi leaders di business e tecnologia all'International Forum on Enterprise 2.0.
Contattaci per maggiori informazioni >>